Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Cookies

As it happens every year, Claudia baked a huge batch of Christmas cookies. This year she had an active helper though...

Also as happens every year, Claudia says "this time I am not making so many" and in the end we have enough cookies to feed most of southern Germany. This year was four different types, filling a tupperwear tub about as big as a small car.

The ones above are the "simple" ones that Liam was able to help with. I did not take photos of the more complex (and even more awesome) cookies... perhaps I should before the resident cookie monsters eat them all up.

Did I mention I personally represent about 40% of the Southern German cookie consuming capacity? I am a cookie-hound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies look good! This is such a bad time of year for eating...way too much holiday food.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the English invented the cookie.
Ponter