Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year – random old photos

Well, 2011 is here and I once again will try to do better with my posting… pre Christmas was busy and full of sick people, including myself.

I would also be lying if i did not admit I played a bunch of xbox and world of warcraft instead of updating the blog, but hey, its MY free time.  you will take what you get and like it.

Here are some photos from our trip to Baiersbronn, where we went for cake at what was apparently one of the “50 best restaurants in the world.”  Baiersbronn has more Michelin stars per capita than anywhere else on earth apparently.  It was very good cake and the place was pretty posh.

Here is the fancy display full of cakes.  As it is in the black forest, there was really no other choice for me than Black Forest Cake.CIMG0091Here is a nice looking slice of cake.CIMG0094Liam had a cheesecake, since he does not like black forest.  You can also see some bits of Claudia here as I am far too lazy to crop the photo properly right now.CIMG0096      MMMMMM cake.

No comments: