Thursday, August 20, 2009

One last post about the house

OK, here are the last photos of the house I will show. I know there are a lot of posts so far on it, but what the heck, this is how I can manage to have some content more often.

Again, some night time pictures, since I personally like the look of them best. I am still not sure why I like night pictures so much, but I generally find them more aesthetically pleasing. The lights and colours tend to be a little more interesting in my eyes.

at the back of the the house was this nice illuminated walkway. It started at the outdoor dining area, then ran along the back of the house to the pool. It also served as a sort of race track for Liam and Delaney(which I likely just spelled incorrectly)Here is the famous pool area. I spent quite a lot of time in there due to the scorching heat. Liam also loved the pool and with a swim ring and water wings on he would float around yelling "PADDLE PADDLE PADDLE, I AM LIKE A DOLPHIN"
I quite regret that we never actually had an evening swim, that would have been neat. But after the sun went down, the illuminated pool seemed to attract some stingy insects. I received more than enough bites as it was. Of course, this was Italy-buggy, not Canada-buggy. I think the entire week of Italy bugs would have been the equivalent of about 20 seconds in a typical Canadian outdoor summer.

Here is the evening view down the road from the house. Next time I post something, it will be of another location. I promise.

No comments: