Wednesday, July 19, 2006

19th of July, ugh

Today is the anniversary of my Dad's death... kind of a sad day for me, this is about the nicest photo of him I have on my computer.
I was digging through all my older pictures lately and I went through the process of scanning in every picture I physically have over here. That covers most of University and some oldler ones as well. I think it is a very good thing that digital cameras were not so well developed back in the early 90s or I think that I would have a LOT more photos of people that they would not so much want to remember. Starting with this exciting group of men:

ahhhh 1992.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.....

Yeah...wow.

Anonymous said...

That Dave Crawford is a good lookin' fella!

Ponter

Anonymous said...

This is a rather tame picture. Don't you have any other more incriminating pictures to show? I do seem to recall some rather 'exciting' events you attended.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, good old 1992. i dunno what's worse, the 'pencil' ties, or Crawfords' "Steven Baldwin" hairstyle.

Gord S.