Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Semi Finals today

Well, it is only 5.5 hours until the semi final against italy. Germany had one of their better players banned for the match for punching an Argentinian the other day. I think they should have thanked him, the Argentinian team were a bunch of loser cry babies. Germany should not have to suffer for thier poor sportsmanship, if a bunch of greasy girl-haired players were in my face, I would have probably punched them too.

Of course, now they have to face another team of greasy girl-haired divers with italy. If Germany wins, I predict my office will have a lot of people coming in to the office lates, with headaches tomorrow.

Oh, that is my beer mug.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Germany to win too so the silly Italians do not drive around Toronto with their flags blocking traffic.
Mike P.

Fraser Anderson said...

That was the most boring game I have seen in the tournament. By the end I just wanted something to happen...

A shame the party is over here. I hope France crushes the stupid diving italians.