Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally…

OK, i finally got around to unloading my photos and I can start to make some posts again.  I have to say there has been quite a bit going on these days.

I will start off with the usual family Christmas group photo.  This year we were missing the Joneses, who were off in the USA visiting Ryan’s family, and you can see Franz is still recovering from his surgery there.

This will be the last photo of ours with just one little troublemaker in it.  Claudia’s belly is not so visible here, but the next little munchkin will be joining us in future Christmas photos.  Oh, and if Claudia has her way, this is also the last Christmas photo with this couch.  She is desperate for a new bigger one. DSC_9221

2 comments:

Dave C said...

Finally some new postings.

I think if you get a new couch you should post the various selections and let your blog followers vote.

SRIDHAR R ( Srirangam ) said...

Great Photo.
I got surprised to see the guy in striped T Shirt sitting in floor in Indian Style