Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Liam’s Photography

Last year (i think) Liam’s wonderful Aunt Shona gave him the gift of a kids digital camera.  I threw a largish memory card in it and let him off into his little world to have some fun. 

Since so many of the photos he took with the camera were really random, I kind of forgot about it and stopped checking up on them, but a week or two ago, he complained that he needed some new batteries.  I took that opportunity to see what he had been up to.  Surprisingly, there were 800 pictures on the camera.

some themes recurred:

  1. Liams room
  2. The living room
  3. Mummy and Papa’s feet.

Here are a couple of the better ones he took.

IMG_0606 IMG_0650 IMG_1392 IMG_1288 IMG_0666 IMG_0654

 

IMG_0611 IMG_0621

2 comments:

Dave C said...

Yeah! New posts for 2010.

There are a few decent photos in there. A budding photographer.

Anonymous said...

I can identify Bernhard´s and my Mom´s feet

the doris