Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meeting of the minds

Yesterday my Canadian colleague (from Montreal) came over with his son Julian. It was pretty interesting to see the two little guys play around. This is the first time I have seen Liam play with another kid, normally he just plays by himself in the same area as other kids. This time they were racing around the house following each other and playing together with the toys. It was pretty funny.

I like when they 'talk' to each other, basically mimicing the wierd noises the other kid makes.

bweah... beh... mummummum.... beh.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bweah... beh... mummummum.... beh

sounds pretty much like Ponter after 6 beers these days.....

G. money

Anonymous said...

Is Liam a giant? He towers over Julian.

Fraser, what languages is Liam learning? I assume both German and English (maybe some Scottish for good measure).

Fraser Anderson said...

Dave,

Liam will learn English and German. I guess if he wants more, Claudia is also a French Teacher...

Liam is a huge guy, but Julian is a fairly small guy. Julian is only about 20 days younger than Liam.

Anonymous said...

I can not drink anymore. After 4 beers I start swearing like I have tourette's.

MP