Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Breakfast Emergency

The other morning, shortly after I had given Liam his breakfast and wandered off to do my own household morning type things, I heard an urgent cry from downstairs.

PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!

I rushed down to see what the problem was. Everything looked ok.

Then Liam proudly explained to me;

"The robot not take my toast away."

I really have no idea what was going on, but the crisis seemed to have been averted and breakfast for Liam and Bobby continued normally. I never did find any robot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the robot was from the 4th dimension, and that Liam and Bobby have some special powers to see that dimension...and destroy toast-stealing robots.

Fraser Anderson said...

this is just like the film "X: The man with the X-ray Eyes"