Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Look Back at Christmas

So I am back to work today and that means I am using my work computer once again... I had a few glorious weeks of not thinking at all about HP or Paper, but that is all over now.

So, it is all very late, but I can finally put on some updates around our Christmas season.

The tree is the first order of business. We receive a tree as a nice gift at the Christmas party our house builders give each year. For five years after building, we are invited.

Here is the bare tree as placed in the seat of honor.
Next I added some lights...
Claudia had unpacked all the tree decorations and Liam of course stuck his nose right in there. He wanted to help decorate right away.
The little book ornament he put onthe tree was fine, but he also was very very keen on the spongebob funny ones we had... They did not really fit in with the other nice decorations. After some discussion, we put the Spongebob ones on the tiny tree in his room so he could look at them even more... and we did not have too haha.
At the end of the session, our tree was all done and looked pretty nice.
The illuminated tree was in the "sorry Dave" post.

I just took the tree down yesterday, Christmas is really over now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Liam's sweater. A proud Canadian!