Monday, March 09, 2009

Canada Bound


So, I have just purchased a ticket to Canada. I will be returning to the great white north for a brief visit on May 21-27. I am sure the time will be pretty packed since it is so short, but I would of course love to see as many as you as I can when I am over.

The unbelievable thing is that I bought the ticket with my airmiles saved over the last years... however a "free ticket" to Canada still costs a few hundred dollars in taxes and fees. I doubt I will bother with the free flights again, a charter flight is still cheaper than a free one on air Canada.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you can find your way into Toronto so we can catch up.
Ponter

Oh, and I will just have come home from Vegas on a 'free' flight too. Aeroplan really is a scam.

Anonymous said...

Fraser looking forward to seeing you again.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Fraser in Canada!