Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Thanks to everyone who sent me Birthday greetings over the weekend, it was good to hear from you all.

I thought I would share what I received as gifts this year.

Here is the card Claudia made from her and Liam. Liam is in full dinosaur mode, so this is our family as dinosaurs. I am the big one.
Liam also made a picture for me. According to him, it is a dragon with the sun over it, and my name (papa) written there.
Next gift was two nice shirts. They are quite summery and I hope we have weather soon where I can wear them. It is still very much sweater weather now.
I also received the next two books in the "wheel of time" series. I think I have 3000+ pages of unread books right now, so I should be sorted for a little while now.
I was also given the next two Futurama DVDs. As an enormous futurama fanboy, this was a very welcome addition to the library.
And for no reason whatsoever, a hand puppet of a sheep. There was no logic or reason behind this other than it looks funny, and I have to say it is perhaps the perfect gift.
I also recieved contributions to my Canada flight, and this years technology purchase, which I will go into detail on in the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fraser you got some cool presents. I'm curious to what the new tech purchase will be.

Fraser Anderson said...

It is nerdy dave, don't get your hopes up.