Monday, August 31, 2009

Expositions

Last year I attended the southern germany board game exposition at the Stuttgart exop centre, and I enjoyed it enough that I plan to go again this year. I had a look at the website to see when it will take place and was really distracted by some of the trade shows happening in the near future...

I know that almost all industries have trade fairs, but I am quite tempted to go to some of these just to see what the heck is on display:

Trade show for glue technology. Sept 21-24.
Three days on glue. I wonder how many exhibits there will be.





SUEFFA - Exop for German Meat-workers.
I love the logo.



FASTENER FAIR - Dedicated to the European Fastener industry.
So I suppose they will need halls for snaps, zippers, velcro...





INTERPELLETS 2009 - exhibition for pellet technology.
This one is just vague enough to make me wonder.

I like trade shows. I have gone to some pretty strange ones both for work and on a lark, Paper world, Christmas World (awesome) and many electronics ones.

If I have nothing else to do, I would seriously consider having a look at one of these just to see what Fastener Fair had to offer.

1 comment:

Dave C said...

I would attend SUFFA, provided they had free samples.