Monday, September 28, 2009

Last photos of Italy

OK, it has taken a long time, but here are the last photos from the Italy trip that I am going to post. They are just a few rather random images really.

First up, a rather nice one of Claudia and Liam sitting on some steps in Sienna. It is pretty hard to get a photo of these two where both are smiling, looking in the right direction and have their eyes open. This one is nice though. Bonus points for Liam still in full tourist regalia. Funny hats make me laugh.

Of course I brought board games along to enjoy in the evening. We were actually too tired most nights to get aroudn to them, but we did manage to get in one night with the famous train game (Ticket to Ride.) As you can see from the faces, Ryan snatched victory from Claudia in the final moments of this match.
And finally I thought this one was funny. We were walking through a nice old town, I think it was Montepulciano, when I saw this nice single pair of underpants hanging out on the laundry line. Now these underpants can be shown to the entire internet. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Dave C said...

I think there is some untold story behind the underpants.