Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Festival

As anyone who has been reading for a long time will recall, last year I went to the world's largest pumpkin festival. Well, it was so awesome.... I had to return this year.

As Luck would have it, this year marked the 10th anniversary of the fest. Something that had to clearly be written out with about 50 feet worth of pumpkins.
This year it happened to occur when my mother was visiting. So Mum, Liam and I all packed up and drove to the fest. Here is the smallest pumpkin fan sitting with a cow-pumpkin sculpture, enjoying some roasted cinnamon-vanilla pumpkin seeds (they were awesome.)

More photos will follow, the theme this year was Fairy Tales. Last year was of course Space, you can browse back to the old pumpkin posts last fall for a taste of what will be following.

1 comment:

Dave C said...

I remember this post from last year. It should be interesting to see what they've come up with.