Monday, July 04, 2011

Return to the Blog



After about a half year of no posts, I am going to try to get back into this Blog at the request of my adoring fans. Starting out slow, here is a nice photo of the Boys.

I just like the way they are looking at each other. I think one of the great pleasures that Liam has given me is his attitude towards Henrik. He has never shown the slightest jealousy for the new guy in the house and if anything is almost too loving and has to be held back a bit from him at times.

Henrik is clearly a fan of his big brother as well. Actually, Henrik is such an easy going jolly guy he is pretty much a fan of everything.
I dont know if I will return to my prolific levels of blogging of the past, but I will make an effort to get some regular posts up here again.

I do take requests if anyone wants to see anything in particular on here.



2 comments:

Mike Starr said...

Great to see you blogging again. That is a great picture. I can't wait for my kids to meet your kids!! We told our kids we are going to go to Germany in a plane next year. But since they have no concept of time, they keep thinking we are going there soon.

Fraser Anderson said...

yeah, Liam is always asking how many days until xxx