Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Back

Sorry, for such a long delay in making posts, it was just too much hub-bub the past weeks with my mother visiting and everything. I was busy taking lots of photos and doing nice visit related activities.

The visit was very nice, longer than any prior visit and I think it is the first time we had bad weather when my mother was here. Has to be expected in September though, we have had temperature ranges from 7 to 26 degrees in the last two weeks. Crazy. Liam had the best time as usual, since he had someone to entertain him pretty much uninterrupted for three full weeks. This of course makes him a happy boy who is easier to deal with, I hope that he is OK now that things are returning to normal.

She did bring lots of old photos, so I will start up my first post with a nice old one of me in my favorite slick looking baby-outfit. pretty darn cool isn't it. I think I am around 3 here.
As the years went by, my parents continued to dress me in bright Christmas outfits. This one must be from when I was 8 or 9, and wearing a nice Anderson Tartan blazer. Sweeeeeet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we got some news!

Even as a child you seemed so ahead of the fashion curve.

Hope you and Claudia got a bit of a break with your mom around.

Fraser Anderson said...

look how sad my sister is in the first picture. I think it is because she is the horse nut and resents my great gift.