Friday, September 28, 2007

Rose Garden in Geneva

Wow, I still have so many photos from Geneva in August I have not posted.

Here are some from a visit to a nice rose garden right in the centre of town. It includes another rare picture of me. Since I am so often taking them, I do not appear in too many. It looks ok, but I think Claudia is quite a bit more photogenic than I am...

Liam has an obsession with washing his hands, and there were a few fountains in this park for him to enjoy. As you can see, Ryan got the privilege of being taken to every "handewasser" spot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your photo would have been more interesting if you were holding some roses.

www.m-cause.com said...

This was a nce visit! And the Luette Onkel was very happy to take Liam to the handewasser. Only too bad that Geneva does not have a lavender garden . . .
The Doris