Sunday, October 28, 2007

Horsey Hat

Fairly Recently, Claudia's Parents and the Joneses were over in the US for a visit. Among they other things that they brought back from this voyage was this outstanding horse hat. I am quite a big fan of outrageous hats as many will well know and this one is certainly pretty far out there.

It is made of some sort of soft foam and I don't really think it is meant to be worn so often, more of a special occasion horse head hat. Liam at first was not so interested in it, it has been on his shelf for a few months now with only the occasional comment. Today however he took it upon himself to grab this hat and insist on wearing it for a good long while. Most of the time he was running around the room yelling HORSEY HORSEY and making horse noises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Liam tops you in the funny hat category.

Fraser Anderson said...

Oh Dave,

In a single hat Liam has not surpassed me. let me remind you of my volume of great hats:

-Leopard skin cat in the hat tophat
-Turkish Fez
-Big Fleece Elf Hat
-Russian style winter hat
-Goalie helmet

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a photo documented funny hat competition between father and son would prove your point.

Fraser Anderson said...

that is a very interesting idea. one that I will certainly keep in mind as our hat collection grows.