Friday, February 22, 2008

Some more random items

I am very ill at the moment, so I am not terribly inspired to make a super post. Also, I think my high fever and massive antibiotics dose have made me a little delerious (well, not really)

The long and short of it is, here is a lazy post.

First up, here is a very very recent photo of me. Taken only seconds ago with my phone. This is for Dave, who said I do not appear on the blog often enough. Here I am in all my sweater wearing glory.
Next is a photo from a Liam adventure about a week ago. Before I was sick, I was spending almost every afternoon outside for a multi-hour bobby car journey with the tiny overlord. On one of these journeys, Liam found a cat he liked (like most cats) and decided to chase it around yelling MEIN CAT MEIN CAT. Then the cat escaped up a van and onto a window ledge.

Liam looked on in futility.
I am off to Seville next week for a work trip, so please all wish me a speedy recovery for monday at 11:40an when I must catch a plane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fraser you are awesome in your sweater. I look forward to seeing more action shots of you.