Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweeping frenzy

I believe that I have documented Liam's great love of sweeping in numerous posts in the past.

This has been elevated to a new level. We were out sweeping the other day when the neighbours two kids were also outside. They watched Liam sweep for a while and then they seemed to have some sort of epiphany that sweeping was an awesome way to spend a sunny day.

Then all of a sudden there were three little kids sweeping.

We will have the cleanest street in Germany.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. The "Kehrwoche" in Baden-Württemberg has ngotten new meaning. Could they come over and sweep my house?
Doris

Fraser Anderson said...

I think they would be too busy chasing lizards around your house to do any sweeping.

Anonymous said...

You should a new kids toy called "the Broom!".

Anonymous said...

Opps...I meant to stay market a new kids toy.

Fraser Anderson said...

we do in fact already have a "kids" hand broom and dustpan for Liam's indoor sweeping activities