Friday, February 01, 2008

The Burger Pilgrimage

Every time I am in California, I have to make a trip to In-N-Out Burger, my favorite burger place.

They are well known in CA and only exist there and Arizona. They have a limited menu of Hamburger, Cheeseburger, fries and drink (pop or shake.) They use no frozen ingredients, beef and potatoes are brought in daily and the lettuce and tomatoes are all prepared there. It is really good.

This trip, I was a little nervous since I had two colleagues with me. I convinced them to try the In-N-Out burger for dinner on Sunday though. Here is the closest one to the office.
Here is the order taking location, where I made my big choice...
and here is my yummy, yummy burger and drink, just moments before being enjoyed by yours truly. Mmmmm burgers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also think that there are bible verses printed on the bottom of their cups (no fooling).

Fraser Anderson said...

yes indeed. just the reference though, no text.

Cups have john 3:16, hamburg wrappers have something from revelations, I forget the others.

You can check wikipedia.

I think the founder was christian or something.