Friday, October 17, 2008

Another comfortable position

I know that in the recent weeks I have been more than a little relaxed in the frequency of updates on here, but I will see what I can do to improve things...

Work has been crazy busy these days and I am happy to announce that I still have a job in the latest re-organization. My department was not reduced too much in size and I will continue to do pretty much the same things as before. Of course, the looming re-org has caused quite some stress in the past weeks.

On a lighter note, Liam is coming up with some interesting sleeping techniques. It is pretty often than about an hour after bed time, we will hear a THUMP from his room. Upon investigation, it will usually be the case that he has fallen out of bed... or knocked something over... or just done something odd. Usually it does not bother him and he just goes back to sleep wherever he finds himself.
I don't think this looks all that comfortable, but who am I to argue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you wasted money on buying him a bed. You could have just left blankets out on the floor.