Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gardening - Part 1

Recently Claudia decided that her new hobby was going to be gardening. This basically means that my new hobby is going to be shoveling. There have been a number of lengthy involved projects over recent weeks, and I have to say I was pretty horrible at photographing most of them. But here we go.

The first small project was to put in a little tree in front of our house.

After going to the nursery and selecting a tree, we returned home and had to remove the small shrub that was currently in the front garden. It is a nice enough shrub, but we thought it was a little small for the spot.
Here is the new tree in his pot. I would tell you what kind of tree it is, but I don't remember and really don't care enough to check....
Some digging and moving around and here is tree in his new home...
another angle of our new green buddy.

No comments: