Friday, December 11, 2009

Giving up on Subtlety…

I think that by the time they were making these posters, they were all out of clever, nice ways to ask people to shut up.

  HPIM0049 HPIM0047

  • Space – Celebrations are great and even better when held in common spaces away from work areas.
  • Space - Avoid gatherings & group chatter in the open office.  Please use common spaces or e-Clubs.

First, I think that there has been no official definition for a “common area” I can only assume they mean meeting rooms and coffee corners.  Although there is no indication that these are actually common areas, I guess it must be them.

I would also love to know what an e-Club is.  This remains a mystery.

2 comments:

Dave C said...

I find it mindboggling that your company has gone to such lengths to promote all of this.

I'm assuming it's because of the shared office environment, but things have to get pretty bad if this much thought and effort go into it.

Unknown said...

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why are all the signs in English?