Friday, April 28, 2006

Geneva

OK, I was in Geneva quite a few weeks ago now, but I thought I would just throw out this picture of the waterfront that I took. I really have not done too much that is interesting in the past day or two and I have not taken any new pictures of anything worth sharing...

Now it is a long weekend here (labour day) and I look forward to the grey coldness that I have ahead of me. Our nice weather has vanished in a typical German fashion.

Week after next I am off to Barcelona for a "Large Format Printing Supplies Summit" where I will have amazing things to discuss like forecast of 84 inch paper and backlit translucent film. Who said my job is not glamarous? Hopefully the sun will shine and I can get a look at something slightly more interesting than I have in Germany at the moment.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: