Monday, March 10, 2008

Seville in the evening.

As usual, most of my free time on the business trip came in the evening hours. Lucky for me, I prefer night photos of things. Particularly when they light up the buildings in an interesting way.

I think part of my preference comes from the fact that I often seem to travel with poor weather, and the colour of the sky does not matter as much at night...

First, here are some photos of the Cathedral at night. I think it looks pretty neat.
One more of the Giraldo, just as the sun was going down and I was in a little courtyard.
Here is a building in the pedestrian shopping area that I really liked the look of.
I don't actually remember what this is, but I think it was some sort of municipal offices.
A deserted, somewhat less beautiful street near our hotel.
And the fancy bridge, which was essentially right outside the hotel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fraser I must say that your photogrpahy skills are getting better and better. These shots look great!

Fraser Anderson said...

Thanks very much. I enjoy taking photos, I just wish I did it more often.

Even on this trip, I did not take nearly as many as I would have liked.

I blame it in part to my not feeling well, but it was also in large part my own laziness.