Monday, March 03, 2008

The Story of Seville Begins

Well, I am back in the office now and I can start the exciting tales of my business trip in Spain.

It was one week of nice warm sunny weather, and I thought it was quite OK, despite suffering from a lingering chest cold. First up I will show the hotel I stayed in. It was a nice business hotel, very large, clean, modern. The sort of place that is good for 300 business people at once, but you would never choose it for a personal holiday. A bit to sterile and out of the centre for that.

Service was good though and the room was comfortable.

3 comments:

Doum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's always nice to travel for business when it comes to hotels...you usually get a decent room.

Fraser Anderson said...

It was clean and modern, but quite sterile.

It was fine for work, but it was not the kind of place I would choose for a vacation.