Thursday, November 19, 2009

Updating the links section

OK, so i noticed that my "links to friends blogs" section is really really out of date. So, it is time to make a few changes.

OUT:
Wong Family Blog : I know its cruel to remove your own family, but hey, last post was May 2007.
Warren in Vancouver : removed as Warren has TWO new sites.
Shelley in Toronto: Last post Dec, 2008. I know Shelley has moved on to Twitter as her main vehicle.
Nader and Rina in Singapore: Sorry brother, no updates in a year.

IN:.
Mike P : infrequent updates Plaka, but you are still at it on occasion.
Warren's personal Blog: moved from the old address.
Warren Cartwright Photography: his new professional endeavour.
Rymal Family Blog: Jay & Bonnie are pretty much Twitter folks now, but I left it on for the moment.
Save the New York Times: a site by the Doris.
M-cause: Ryan's cause and marketing related site.
I'd Rather Be Gaming: blog from Ozvortex in Australia that sometimes comments on here as well. Good one for board gamers like me.

I think that cleans up the links section.

1 comment:

Dave C said...

Fraser you have no mercy.

But kudos for keeping links up-to-date.