Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another fashion blast from the past

I am sure mum will not be too thrilled with this picture, but I have to say this... She chose this look on her own... I think I am actually the best dressed in this photo. My mother has the incredible make-up and matching neck scarf, my sister is in her flag of Sweden dress and I am fairly tame in my 70s hairdo and slick checkered overalls.

I think my hair is actually not that different today, I am very much in need of a cut. If I still had overalls that looked like this, I would wear them to work. I do hate turtlenecks now though and never ever wear them.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fraser,

Everyone seems happy but your mom. Maybe you were getting a bit heavy sitting on her knee

Fraser Anderson said...

I am light as a feather. I never became a fatso until the York University meal plan kicked in.