Friday, September 08, 2006

Monsters of Communism, Marx, Engels, Anderson

OK, so this is another old picture, taken a couple of years ago when we went to Berlin for a quick holiday. Of course, I was in eastern bloc fairy land for a large part of the trip. Now that communism has collapsed it is funny how we can all look back and quaintly enjoy thier horrible architecture and monolithic monuments all over eastern europe.

I love it. I can not get enough of the horrible bad taste that permeated the east.

On another note, today I submitted an idea to HP for a patent. This is an interesting fun thing for me, if HP actually decides to patent it or make a product out of my idea, I will get some money for it. I cannot share what the idea is, but let me tell you, it is AWESOME.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fraser,

You look pretty pumped-up in this photo, like an East German Olympian ready to smash the puny American Capitalists.