Friday, September 22, 2006

Cool Sunglasses

Check out the coolest guy in this picture.

This was in riverside park in Guelph, Ontario around 1982 or 1983 I think, riding around in that little train was so very exciting. This park also had my first exposure to paddle boats, which was fantastic. As I recall, we got in trouble for driving our boat out of the designated area and over a little "watterfall" which essentially ment that some poor park worker would have to haul the boat back up again. Oh well, I had my fun.

I have to keep digging into the older pictures for the last couple of posts because I have not really loaded anything new off the camera onto the computer lately. I think that starting in the next weeks or so, I will have a HUGE new supply of exciting material. The house will begin construction, I have a business trip to Paris for a week, and then a week in California.

Groovy.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: