Monday, September 25, 2006

An interesting picture...

This is a photo I took in Tenerife a while ago, you have to look close, but there are some mountain climbers working their way up this big red rock. This is completely not relevant to anything going on at the moment, but I was flipping through my older pictures and I thought it looked kind of cool. As an complete and utter coward, I will not be climing any mountains like this myself.

I was looking at my google analytics page, and I was delighted to see that I have more people viewing my page than I originally thought. Check out this map overlay, there are mainly viewers from Toronto and Stuttgart, but I have some coming in from other places too... Click on the map below to see where all the traffic is coming from. Larger bubbles mean more traffic.

It would be great if you read this, to take a moment and write a quick comment on this post to let me know who you are and where you are coming from. It is fun to see who is actually checking this out.

I know of course most of the Toronto folks, Mike in Tokyo, the Joneses in Norman and the Vancouver crowd, but I don't think I know anyone in Australia or some of these US cities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Jose, CA and Chicago, IL would be me...

Anurag

*** said...

Rina & Nader from Singapore :) Hello from across the oceans!