Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Little Hockey Star

Liam and I were playing in the basement yesterday and he made me a happy daddy. He wanted to play with my hockey stick. He had seen me with it before, shooting some of the little bean bag balls around the basement for him, and he wanted to try it out.


Sometimes he is not quite the smartest guy, he wanted to take the stick into the other room, but of course he tried to take it out sideways through the door. He really could not figure out why he was stuck. So like most problems, he tried to solve it by hitting the wall then yelling at me.


Just to round out my whole proud hockey daddy experience, here is a film of Liam giving it a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All he needs is some goalie pads.

Unknown said...

Get the little guy a proper hockey stick - and a Leafs jersey...

Fraser Anderson said...

He has a Team Canada hockey sweater. I have not forced a team on him yet.

I was always a long time Habs fan, due to my idol Patrick Roy, but I have really not followed the NHL for years now.

I am perfectly happy to support any Canadian team. Except Calgary. I hate them and I don't know why.

Unknown said...

Two words... Mike Keenan.

Reason enough to hate the Flames.