Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Nice Gift

Last night was my work Christmas dinner and we went out to a nice local restaurant. After dinner, the boss gave us all a very nice surprise in the form of a nice jacket as a gift. Here is what it looks like. We were all pretty impressed as it is a pretty nice ski/trekking jacket from Jack Wolfskin. Funny enough, I was looking for a winter jacket recently and this has now saved me the pain of having to actually shop for one.

It does not even have any HP logo on it, so I am not branded as a corporate stooge when out in public. I did point out that now we look odd outside since our group is all wearing exactly the same thing and it could also make some confusion at the coat rack at the end of the day. 20 people with identical coats....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet jacket. I think you should find a new hat to completed the outfit.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that is very nice. The only thing my stupid company has given me is more work for Christmas. Including a major project that kicked off on Monday and is due by January 5th.

Fraser Anderson said...

I was extra happy about this, it is a nice jacket, It cost 299 Euro (around 400$ Canadian)

What a generous boss I have.