Monday, December 10, 2007

Mystery Box

I returned from a meeting today to find an enormous cooler on my desk. It had been brought over by the mail folks and I was surprised to see anything there. It was massive and my first worry that it was a kidney or perhaps human head inside, some sort of bizarre warning from paper competitors....

When I looked at the shipping label, I was relieved... then curious.... then very very happy.

Addressed to me, Mr. Fraser Anderson. Ok that is indeed me.

From...Inge de Braekeleir Never heard that name in my life.

address... Godiva Belgium. hmmmmm

I opened it up and hoorah! it was a massive basked of chocolate treats!
Wine, coffee, chocolates, cookies, some nutella like stuff, all from the wonderful Godiva chocolate house. It was even in a nice looking leather basket type thing. As excited as I was, I was not really expecting anything, so I had to open it right up to see the card.
Well thank you "HP Everyday Paper Team Europe" unexpected and awesome. This is the company that makes the uncoated HP office paper. The regular paper that you would be using most often. Now they are my favorite people on earth. At least until the basket is empty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would have been a bit scary...but what a nice surprise. With the HP roating office program, It's a good thing they delivered it to the right office space.