Friday, December 21, 2007

Winter Boy

Well, this is my last day in the office until Jan 2, so I am not sure how many posts I will make between now and then. Probably some since I will have some time with not much to do I am sure, and I will most likely take a whole bunch of photos over the Christmas visit.

Christmas always provides lots of photo content.

In the meantime, here is a frosty little man in his cool had driving his bobby car along the road in our neighbourhood. What a happy dude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Merry Christmas Fraser!

Some of us still have to work over the holidays, so hopefully there'll be a few posts.

Anonymous said...

Have a Merry Christmas Fraser!

Some of us still have to work over the holidays, so hopefully there'll be a few posts.

Fraser Anderson said...

I will be back at home from the relatives visit on the 26th or 27th. I have taken some photos of the wonderful christmas events, so I imagine I will have something up pretty soon.