Friday, July 25, 2008

Old Photos

When I was in Canada, I came across these old school pictures and thought it was nice to look at all the old faces and see how we have changed. I also really like looking at how insanely bad our taste was as far as clothes, hair, etc goes.

You can go through them and pick out any one you know, but since most of the readers here would just know me from my Toronto days onwards.... Maybe some O'ville folks are having a peek. I know Shelley should see some faces in here.

First up is me in Grade 3. Sweet sweet velour shirts are all through this crowd.
Followed of course by Grade 4
Grade 5 was missing, as I recall I had Miss Handbidge, who I did not like so much at the time. Perhaps I destroyed that one...

Then Grade 6 came along...
Grade 7
I am sure I will find some more over time, but these were fun to look at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo's Fraser From Mrs. Dokes the grade 3 teacher to soooo many familiar faces, April, Conrad, Mark, Melanie, Stephanie, Jessica etc. etc. there are two many to list. Sweeeeet, and may I add a very nice collection of sweaters on all the fellas. Kind Regards, Hans

Anonymous said...

While I haven't yet burned all of my copies of these old pictures, I'm not really sure how happy I am to have my fashion faux pas out there for all the world to see.
Of course, everyone else is just as hideously dressed as I am, which is marginally comforting.