Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Visitors

The Doris and Ryan were visiting this weekend for Claudia's birthday. Liam of course is following the Doris around like a bloodhound, punctuating every two three moments with a loud "DORIS" or "WAS MACHTS DU?"

He had to show off his photography skills by demonstrating his new camera for her. Liam is still very proud of this camera and I think the Doris helped him out with some tips as she is quite a good photographer herself.
I also noticed at this point that the Doris was wearing odd socks. I am sure I will cause her significant embarrassment by pointing this out. The socks were at least a little similar, so I suppose it was an honest mistake.

I found it most interesting that the next day, the Doris wore odd socks again, but it was the same coloured odd socks... She balanced out the error by wearing the OTHER odd sock combination on Sunday. Clever move, the Doris.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are there any Liam shots of the Doris?