Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last of the zoo pics

So, to finish off the zoo pics, here are some of the exciting animals we saw...

This bear was pretty great, he was one of the more active animals, and was running all over the place, spinning around and Ryan described him as "doing a little dance." I liked this bear too.
Next on the agenda was the Lion. As usual with Lions, this one was just lazing around, not doing much of anything. I think that I have never really seen Lions doing much except lazing around in all my many many zoo trips. I have been to quite a lot of zoos over the years, and the Lions are usually a little on the disappointing side. They tend to be far away and asleep. Not that I expect them to be doing a little song and dance, but I would like to see them a little closer from time to time.
Next up we found something quite exciting, but Liam was more interested in looking at me. I think he was looking for some snack bt this time.
However, the tiger was pretty nice, it was sitting right up close to us so we could take a nice look at it. Tigers are much more interesting than Lions.After all this fun, Liam was worn out and had a nice big sleep all the way home in the car.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the boy likes 'little dances' he should see the Express after a few beers. Far superior to any bear.

Anonymous said...

Fraser you should start writing children's book featuring Liam.

Anonymous said...

Mike Ponter - Agreed!
That's how I roll.

Dave - does your warrior take a break for the summer, or are you still kicking it alive on WOW?

GS

Anonymous said...

Can characters date in WoW? Dave, you should load up on "mackin'" powers.
Ponter

Anonymous said...

You guys should be nice to Dave

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize this blog was about me. I thought it was about life with Fraser.

Anonymous said...

Dave, you are a major cast member of this blog.

Everybody Loves Dave