Monday, June 04, 2007

Cell phone cam

I enjoyed looking at my crappy old digital camera photos the other day, so I thought I would see what kind of quality I could get out of my crappy old camera phone. This is a phone from about 3 years ago, so the resolution is a huge 352x288 pixels. I looked through photos that were on there which I never bothered to erase...

This is actually from the last place I lived, Kayh, but that is only 5km from where I am now. Anyway, I was out for a nice walk with Liam and we had to stop for about a million sheep to cross the road. He liked seeing the sheep and I thought is was a funny way to be held up.

Too bad the sun was in my face, so it is a little washed out, but I think you can still get a sense for what was happening.

Ovine traffic jams...

No comments: