Friday, November 02, 2007

I was a cute kid

Here is a photo of me when I was just a lad of 2 years.  I thought it would be interesting to have a look and see if Liam looks like tiny me.


I think there is some resemblance,  however we are not like twins.  When Liam was just a tiny little baby, I think he looked just like me but with slightly smaller ears (thankfully)  Of course, as he grows up he looks less like Baby Fraser and more like Liam. 

 

I still Think I looked pretty cute though.  Also please note the amazing 1970s decor.  I also have zero clue who that other kid is.

 

Chair = awesome

tablecloth = awesome

Carpet = awesome

Bib = awesome

Haircuts = awesome

the collar on the yellow shirt that kid is wearing = extra awesome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That collar is huge! I'm also impressed by the sash tied in the front.

Fraser Anderson said...

Plus that colour, i think it was called "hint of urine"