Monday, November 26, 2007

Liam's Dance Party

Something that has recently become part of the day to day routine with Liam is the Dance Party. This was introduced by Aunt Doris on one of her visits... Liam has always liked listening to music, and in particular two CDs. He asks for these CDs by name, the first of which is "Trabis" which is the first album by Travis, and the other is "Car Wash" which is the Beatles.

I have no idea how or why the Beatles are "car wash" but they are.

Anyway, Liam was listening to his music and I think Doris wanted to liven things up by adding some dancing bears into the mix. Since that fateful moment, we have been having a bear dance party almost daily.

Here are some best of moments I managed to film. As far as my films go, this is a long one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And are you not glad that I introduced the fun dance party? I know you must thank me every evening that you are now having the joy of playing this very special game! But latest when Liam will be a famous DJ better known under the synonym "The Car Wash DJ" you will say "this career was spoured by Aunt Dose. We are so glad she recognized his talent so early". But maybe it is totally different and Liam is a visionary who knows that in a few years every hip car wash will play the Beatles. And he will be the one who introduced this mega trend. In any way, Liam has a succesfull career in front of him. And I am and will be his proud Aunt on this way (I already have a name for your future car wash: the bobby car wash - a washing as gentle as a teddy bears touch).
The Aunt Dose

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dorris (Dose)...I see a future DJ, or a regular at the Dance Cave in Toronto.

Fraser Anderson said...

I will be sure to suggest this to Liam when he understands full sentences.

Until then, the dancing continues.

nice moves eh?