Friday, November 16, 2007

Winter Weather

So it is below zero and we have lots of snow. Makes me feel very wintery.

In the winter weather, both Ryan and I have been known to wear exotic winter hats.
Claudia and Doris have their own winter look...
To be fair, we were off skiing when this was taken, but I know I would certainly dress like this for everyday winter fashion, and I think Ryan would do the same. Claudia generally has an aversion to hats, unless it gets really really cold. I cannot speak for the Doris.

Anyway, I was just feeling wintery and looked at some snowy photos today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like hats on me. I look like an easter egg with a loop around when I wear a hat. But I am glad my favorite winter jacket is shown. This is the jacket Ryan used to call the green monster. I had to split from it. I was forced to. Forced!
But your hats are awesome. I believe that was a day of skiing in Austria.
The Doris

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way... some months after the pic was taken Ryans jacket was stolen. But we still have the hat he wears on the pic. My hat is an army stocking cap. As we are talking about cool hats ...have you actually ever seen Opa in his awesome Russian hat?

Anonymous said...

it's too early to be thinking about snow.