Tuesday, November 06, 2007

More rides at the discount fair

Another trip to the discount fair in Nagold, home of the conveyor belt milk cart ride. What other exciting things could such a place hold for our little friends???

why not let the kids have a barrel? that should be hours of fun. Well, all the "rides" here were free, but come on...

I suppose the kids looked like they were having fun.
The next ride was a strange one. It seems like someone had the brilliant idea to take an old car, park it on some tarps and then let kids paint it. Seriously, this ride was "paint the car." It is sort of like the Nagold version of "pimp my ride" but with less big screen TVs.

Again, who am I to complain when the kids appear to be having fun, but it really seemed like a deeply weird idea for something to put at a fun fair.

I would love to see the list of rides that did not make the cut. They were probably along the lines of:

1) Escape the well
2) Cat watching
3) Brick
4) Bury the rock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised they don't have wheelchair races either.

Fraser Anderson said...

I think wheelchairs may not have been in the budget.