Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Travel

This Saturday I embark on my latest voyage, A glorious 4 day trip to San Diego for work. To say I am looking forward to it would be an absolute lie. I have to give up my weekend, sit on two planes for 13 hours total, and sit in an airport for a five hour stop. There is nothing to look forward to on this one. Oh, and when I am there, I have two days in the office to compress about a weeks worth of content, followed by a 5:30am departure on Wed to get to the airport early enough to catch a flight.

The only thing I am looking forward to is eating an In-N-Out burger, and looking for a cheap digital camera on Sunday. Perhaps I will buy Liam a toy airplane, he does not have one of those, not one that looks like a real airliner anyway.

That completes my whining... at least until I land. I will try to make some posts from California. I am sure something news worthy will come of this thrill a minute trip.

Here is Liam in a penguin sweater that Claudia knit for him. Claudia's knitting skills are ever improving, Liam is a lucky boy to be so nicely decked out in flightless waterfowl fashion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In 'n' Out Burger is so good. Have a milkshake for me.