Friday, May 02, 2008

The Cool Dude

Claudia bought Liam some sunglasses. He is very proud of them and would not take them off for most of yesterday. They are a little too big for him, but he does not care at all. When they fall down he just runs over to me yelling "PAPAPAPAPA glasses ON" and I have to fix them.He also insisted on wearing them for a large part of the drive down to Geneva. That is where we are now...
I will grant him that he does look super cool in them. Much more cool than I do in sunglasses anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Liam brings his glasses with him to Toronto.

Speaking of which, is there any outing planned where Liam gets to meet all of his Toronto fans?

Fraser Anderson said...

I am not sure yet.

We just have the one evening planned where we can enjoy meeting up with friends without chasing him around.

It will depend on everyone's schedule and how Liam adjusts to the time change. He has never traveled before, so we don't want to plan too much for him until we know how he takes it.