Friday, May 30, 2008

Rock Stars

Something I think Liam enjoyed in the first days of the visit was the wealth of new toys that were now available to him. It was a whole rec room full of new stuff that he had never yet had his grubby little paws on.

Some things were more appealing than others, and he seemed in particular drawn to things that made a lot of noise.

Near the top of the noise list was a little guitar, Liam liked this right away and surprised me by knowing the english word for it immediately. I am sure we covered it in one of his books at some point.I think that he is already clearly showing that he has what it takes as far as the posing and ability to give the crowd what they are looking for...
He even worked on some different poses over the days, in this one I think he is trying to pull off some sort of Jeff Beck thing. It works for him.I even tried to join in the fun, I am trying to pose as if I actually have a clue as far as guitar goes. I think I was already testing my musical limits with this toy one, I have all the musical talent of a rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Liam would beat you in a pose-off.

Fraser Anderson said...

This was my most casual pose.

I think I have a lot more stored up inside me if it was a real competition.