Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Look Back to York

I don't really have all that many photos of my days at York when you compare it to what I have taken pictures of since then... Mostly due to the rise of the digital camera.

I do have a reasonable number of pictures from Vanier Formal dinners though. That was the camera occasion.

When I started writing this, I planned to put up a photo or two from formals... Now I don't think I will bother. I don't really have any that include the people who read this, any with Dave and Ponter have already been posted previously...

So.... I have no idea what to post today. I will take any requests in comments. Tell me what you want to see and I will add it to the blog.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about your experiences with WoW.

GS

Anonymous said...

Any interesting photos that you take (or have taken). There's usually some interesting story that goes with it.

Anonymous said...

Just no more pictures of your front door,or furnace.

GS

Anonymous said...

How about a tribute to Nug? Dave can write it.
Ponter

Ozvortex said...

How about a picture of your game collection?

Fraser Anderson said...

Well,

My game collection is still in storage since the move, but I will surely add a post on that once I get around to unpacking it...

Karin said...

I've got some pictures of York. I could share if you like.

Fraser Anderson said...

Always interested to see more of the goofy looking days of the early 90s.

I fear for the digital camera owning university student of today... in 10 years there are going to be some VERY interesting retrospective looks at life in Vanier of 2007.