Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cake with Oma

Liam is a difficult eater, but one of the things he never ever turns down is cake. What a shock. Here he is stealing all of poor Oma's cake. She thought she was giving him a bite, but of course that quickly turned into the whole cake. I think he may have allowed her one bite of her own.

This is another situation that never happens to me since I don't really like cake that much, so I am never eating it. I am a cookie guy, Liam steals them too though. Oh, he steals my chips as well.For some reason, I always like photos of Liam opening his mouth big and wide to shove food in it. I think it makes him look funny. I did not quite get the perfect moment of cake stuffing here, but it is not bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good 2-shot photo. It's like he ate the whole cake in one mouthful.

Fraser Anderson said...

He certainly tried.

Anonymous said...

I did notice that Oma is helping him a bit in the second photo.

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of when Dave would eat a whole Pizza from Double Double in two bites back in Vanier.

GS